Autor/a: Charlie Cochet

Editorial: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Año edición: 2018

Año publicación: 2018

Páginas: 300

Subgénero: Suspense, M/M

Sinopsis:
(No traducido al español)
Ex-Special Forces soldier Anston “Ace” Sharpe is fighting a different battle these days—one involving the world of private security across the state of Florida. As part owner of Four Kings Security, Ace and his fellow Kings tackle everything from armed transport and investigations to cyber intelligence and executive protection. Cocky, fearless, and brash, Ace isn’t afraid to take risks.

After years of working alongside his father, Colton Connolly is ready to take the helm at Connolly Maritime, but his father’s retirement is put on hold when Colton begins receiving death threats. If that isn’t bad enough, his father signs a contract with Four Kings Security to provide Colton with round-the-clock protection, despite his adamant refusal. Colton’s life has been turned upside down, the last thing he needs is a shadow, especially in the form of infuriating, sexy-as-sin Ace Sharpe, who seems to be on a mission to drive Colton mad.

Sparks fly the moment Colton and Ace meet on a sultry night club dance floor. But getting involved with a client, even one as fiery and beautiful as Colton Connolly, is a line Ace is unwilling to cross. Colton might be attracted to Ace, but he’d been burned before. He might be willing to put his life in Ace’s hands, but not his heart.

As the Florida nights heat up, so does their passion, and Ace and Colton are faced with a difficult choice—take the plunge and risk it all, or play it safe and walk away?

If Ace can keep a deadly threat from robbing Colton of a future….
1 - Love in Spades
2 - Be still my Heart
2.5 - Ante up
3 - Join the Club
4 - Diamond in the Rough
4.5 - In the Cards
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Love in Spades - Charlie Cochet (S.) [Four Kings Securit

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Lo programo para esta semana en cuanto termine con la dosis de comics :)
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Voy por la mitad del libro y me está gustando mucho. Eso a pesar de que no ha pasado casi nada ni en el plano romántico ni en el plano de suspense... pero la pareja protagonista son un caso muy ameno de leer :lol:

Ace es para secruestarlo.. o que te secuestre... Se podría decir que es casi perfecto :icon_smile_blush: .
Me hace mucha gracia el pequeño universo que se ha creado la autora donde vayas donde vayas están
todo lleno de hombres homosexuales... Se dan un festival de carne del bueno...
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Ya lo he terminado. Muy ameno. Seguiré con la saga. El segundo creo que se publica este mismo mes :)
De suspense mucho no tiene y lo poco que tiene es para hacer superheroico a Ace (como si necesitase más motivos para olver loca a Colton...).
De momento las parejas Red/Laz y Frank/Joshua no me motivan mucho... espero que sus libros me sorprendan.
Responder