Saga: The Obisidian Files #3.5

Año edición: 2018

Año publicación: 2018

Páginas: 170

Subgénero: Suspense, Paranormal, Cyborgs

Sinopsis:
(No traducido al español)
All night long...

Tycoon and secret supersoldier Noah Gallagher never expected to beat the Obsidian Group at their evil game—genetically altering runaway kids—but he did, with the help of the brave and beautiful Caro Bishop, the love of his life. The two of them survived that wild adventure, but only just. Noah is crazy for his new bride, knowing all the while that being with him puts her at constant risk. Their love, their closeness, and the intense passion they share are shadowed by fear. Obsidian’s relentless hunt to recapture its rebels will never stop. Noah would die to save her—but now is not the time to tell her that.

Caro’s relaxing on their deluxe honeymoon in Italy, rediscovering treasures of Renaissance art, when they’re invited to the public unveiling of the latest secret sensation in the art world, the newly excavated Cross of Orazio. Caro is beyond thrilled. Noah is not. The guest list is packed with politicians, corporate moguls, celebrities, and entourages. Social media coverage will follow them everywhere.

Caro’s wild to go and Noah can’t deny her pleasure of any kind. They’ll stay off the red carpet. Admire the cross and leave for an erotic rendezvous he’s planned in advance, right down to the rose petals and silken cords. What could go wrong?

Everything. The fabled Cross of Orazio is more than it seems, and now he and Caro are right in the line of fire...
1 - Right Through Me
2 - My Next Breath
3 - In My Skin
3.5 - Light Me Up
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Light me up - Shannon McKenna (S) [The Obsidian Files 3.5]

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Me lo he leído esta semana.

Es más amenos que los dos anteriores. La autora se molesta en contar una pequeña historia en vez de tenerlos desnudos durante el 75% del libro...
Responder