Autor/a: C. Rochelle

Año edición: 2022

Año publicación: 2022

Páginas: 418

Subgénero: Paranormal, M/M, Superhéroes

Sinopsis:
(No traducido al español)
Xander

Big City is supposedly the place where dreams come true. As someone just trying to live my life, I can tell you, it’s more like a recurring nightmare where dreams get c*ckblocked at every turn.

Especially if you’re a supervillain like me.

The irony is that I have zero powers, despite coming from purebred villain stock, but try telling that to Big City’s beloved hero, Captain Masculine.

This himbo is ruining my research, and if his firepower doesn’t kill me, the sight of him in Lycra surely will. Luckily—or unluckily, in my opinion—my bestie just signed me up for the Bangers dating app and found my perfect match.

If this isn’t the start of my villain arc, I don’t know what is.

Butch

It’s hard feeling like I have to wear a mask every day—that the only value I bring to the table is the sparkling image others have created for me.

Such is the life of being Captain Masculine, Big City’s greatest superhero. This is the existence I was destined for, and I will gladly defend this city against every threat to its people.

Except Doctor Antihero.

I’ve seen countless villains come and go, but something about Antihero intrigues me more than the usual hero-villain encounters should.

It’s because of him that I impulsively signed up for a dating app, hoping a meaningless fling with a local normie will help get my head back in the game. The truth is, what I really want is someone who sees me—the man behind the mask.

But that’s a luxury no superhero can afford.
Ver en Amazon

1 - Not All Himbos Wear Capes
2 - Gentlemen Prefer Villains
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Not All Himbos Wear Capes - C. Rochelle (Paranormal) [The Villainous Things 1]

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Llevaba tiempo sin pasarme por aquí. A ver si recupero los buenos hábitos de leer y de postear :D

Llevo un 30% de este libro y es bastante ameno. Me ha sorprendido bastante que la autora emplee prácticamente dos hojas para listar todas las advertencias sobre el contenido del libro. Cualquiera diría que estuviésemos ante lo más obsceno, gore y siniestro que se ha publicado jamás... Sí, los protas están más salidos que el pico una plancha, pero eso no es nada nuevo en el género :lol:
Butch y Xander están coladitos el uno del otro, pero no saben que cuando se ponen las mallas son archienemigos... A ver qué tal les sienta descubrirlo :twisted:
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Not All Himbos Wear Capes - C. Rochelle (Paranormal) [The Villainous Things 1]

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Lo acabo de terminar.

Me ha gustado bastante, aunque hubiese quitado algunas escenas de sexo y puesto más de acción.

Está claro que la autora se ha inspirado un poquito en la serie The Boys.
Responder