Professional boyfriend - Justine Cox (Contemporánea)

Enamórate, emociónate y siente.

Moderadores: Ceres, Pikolina

Responder
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Professional boyfriend - Justine Cox (Contemporánea)

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Imagen

Título: Professional boyfriend

Título original: Professional boyfriend

Autor/a: Justine Cox

Año edición: 2019

Año publicación: 2019

Páginas: 155

Subgénero: Contemporánea, M/M

Sinopsis:
(No traducido al español)
I needed a man for Christmas, so I hired a tall, dark and handsome professional. Our relationship was fake, but the chemistry was explosive and real. It was the kind of bleeding love I had spent my entire life searching for.

Shawn Miller had irresistible lips, a dangerous smile, mouth-watering abs and three very important rules: No dating clients. No sex. And he couldn’t disclose any personal information. But he didn’t count on one thing: me.

My professional boyfriend was much more than a crush. Looking at Shawn and not being allowed to touch his skin was a beautiful kind of pain. Every inch of him was forbidden territory. His gaze was lovely and haunting.

What do you do when your mother invites your ex-fiancé for Christmas dinner? How can you show up alone when your bisexual ex is bringing his new girlfriend as his date?

December 24 was my 30th birthday, and I wanted to prove to Daniel Chase that I had moved on. I wanted revenge. My fiance had abandoned me on our wedding day, and he did it with a text!

When I told my mother I was also bringing someone, I had two weeks to find a boyfriend. That's where Shawn Miller came in. Prince Charming was 6'4 and sex on a stick. And he tasted sweeter than ice cream in my mouth.

But Daniel Chase wasn't going down without a fight. He wanted me back, and he always fought dirty.

Now I had to convince my professional boyfriend that breaking the rules for love was 100% worth it. I needed to put the past behind and grab this opportunity with both hands.
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Professional boyfriend - Justine Cox (Contemporánea)

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Este va a ser mi último libro del año. A ver qué tal.

De momento me ha resultado curioso que el libro esté dedicado al ex-novio del escritor/a.
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Professional boyfriend - Justine Cox (Contemporánea)

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Terminado. Nada del orto mundo.

Se nota que es el primer libro del autor/a. La historia parece que va a trompicones.

Al menos no es aburrido :)
Responder