Serie Crossfire - Sylvia Day (Destripes y spoilers)

Enamórate, emociónate y siente.

Moderadores: Ceres, Pikolina

magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Re: Serie Crossfire - Sylvia Day (Destripes y spoilers)

Mensaje por magali »

¡Atención puede haber spoilers de toda la serie!

Hoy traigo frases random de mi libro favorito de la serie: Captivated by You. Es el cuarto volumen y ofrece el POV tanto de Gideon como de Eva.
I’m still mad at you,” I told him.
“I know.”
“And I’m still in love with you.”
“Thank God.” His cheek rested against the top of my head. “We’ll figure out the rest. We’ll get back on track.
It’s not weak to stand by the person you love when they’re trying to fix a big mistake, and it’s not weak to decide to put yourself first.
You deserve so much better.
—I feel like I'm hanging on the edge of a cliff and my grip is slipping.
—So you're going to tear at me to hold on? Why don't you get that I`'m not going anywhere?
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Un fragmento de One with You

Atención: contiene spoilers.
Sylvia Day escribió:I cupped her face, my thumbs brushing over the tears that slid down her cheeks. “Don’t cry. I can’t stand it.”

She caught my wrists and surged up, pressing her mouth to mine. “I can’t believe I’m this happy,” she murmured, her lips whispering the words against my skin. “It doesn’t seem real sometimes. Like I’m dreaming, and I’m going to wake up and realize I’m still on the floor in the lobby, looking at you for the first time and imagining all this because I want you so badly.”

I pulled her up and onto my lap, holding her, burying my face in her neck. She could always say what I couldn’t.
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Una revisión a la serie Crossfire en inglés (libros)

Puede contener spoilers

An Ongoing Love Affair With Sylvia Day’s Crossfire Series

https://www.heroesandheartbreakers.com/ ... preciation
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Hace tiempo que no traigo frases de la serie Crossfire. Hoy os dejo el segundo encuentro de Eva y Gideon en el ascensor, pertenece Bared to you.
Sylvia Day escribió:The doors began to close. He took an easy step forward and pressed a button on the panel to hold them open. “There’s plenty of room for both of us, Eva.”
The sound of that smoky, implacable voice broke me out of my momentary daze. How did he know my name?
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Hoy otra frase de Bared to You.

Eva entra en una reunión y... tercer encuentro con Gideon Cross.
Sylvia Day escribió:“Hello again,” he murmured, the vibration of his voice making me ache all over. “Always a pleasure running into you, Eva.”
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Fragmentos en inglés y en español de los libros de la serie Crossfire. Hay también fragmentos de los audiobooks.

Somos uno (español): http://www.sylviaday.com/international- ... ith-you-3/ (Serie Crossfire #5)

One with You (inglés): http://www.sylviaday.com/books/one-with-you/#excerpt (Crossfire Series #5)

Fragmentos de los audiolibros (inglés): http://www.sylviaday.com/audio-books/
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

En Bared to you
Sylvia Day escribió:How would I ever recover if he made love to me again? How would I survive if he didn’t?
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Atención spoiler. En Reflected in You:
Sylvia Day escribió:Dark desolation shadowed Gideon’s beautiful eyes. He knew that I knew. The truth hung heavy in the air between us, a near-tangible thing.

I’d kill for you, give up everything I own for you . . . but I won’t give you up.
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Hace tiempo que no traigo fragmentos de Crossfire. Ya sabéis cómo va esto: destripes por todas partes

En Reflected in You Gideon y Eva se enfrentan a un duro momento de su relación. Gideon tiene que pedirle a Eva paciencia y la conversación es muy bonita. Dejo solo una parte de ese diálogo.
Sylvia Day escribió:Swallowing hard, I whispered, “Say that again.”

He slowed at a light. Turning his head, he looked at me. He looked weary, as if all his usual pulsing energy had been expended and he was running on fumes. But his eyes were warm and bright, the curve of his mouth loving and hopeful. “I love you. Still not the right word, but I know you want to hear it.”

“I need to hear it,” I agreed softly.

“As long as you understand the difference.” The light changed and he drove on. “People get over love. They can live without it, they can move on. Love can be lost and found again. But that won’t happen for me. I won’t survive you, Eva.”

My breath caught at the look on his face when he glanced at me.
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

En Un nuevo corazón (Butterfly in Frost) que se publica mañana en inglés se hace referencia a Gideon y Eva. Dejo el fragmento.

¡Contiene espóileres!
Sylvia Day escribió:“How’s Manhattan?” she asks as she links arms with me and pulls me into the house.

“As frenetic as ever.”

“And my favorite celebrity couple?” She kicks the door shut behind us. “Are they still gorgeous and glamorous and filthy rich? Is she pregnant yet? You can tell me; I won’t tell a soul.”

I smile. I missed Roxy, too. She’s a gossip but never malicious about it. Still, she can’t keep a secret beyond five minutes. “Yes, Gideon and Eva Cross are still amazing in every way. And I’m not Eva’s doctor, so I can’t say if she’s expecting or not. In any case, as good as you are at ferreting out info, I expect you’d know as soon as she did.”

“Ha! If only. Kylie Jenner’s hidden pregnancy proved even famous people can have secrets.” Her eyes brighten with excitement. “So maybe Eva’s expecting and keeping it under wraps.”

I hate to disappoint her, but . . . “For what it’s worth, there was no visual evidence of a baby bump.”

“Damn it.” Roxy pouts. “Oh well. They’re young.”

“And busy.” As someone who works for them, I know that firsthand.

“What was she wearing when you saw her? I want a full recap: outfit, shoes, accessories.”

“Which outfit?” I ask innocently. “I saw her more than once.”

Her eyes light up. “Ooh, girl. Let’s have lunch at Salty’s so you can tell me everything!”

“I could be persuaded,” I tease.

“In the meantime . . .” Her lush perfume fades as she moves into the living room. “I’ve got a lot to catch you up on.”

“I’ve only been gone three weeks. How much could possibly happen?”
Responder