Sylvia Day

Pues eso, para hablar de un autor en general.

Moderador: natura

Allbuss
Foroadicto

Sylvia Day

Mensaje por Allbuss »

Sylvia Day
(11 de Marzo de 1973, Los Ángeles, Estados Unidos)

Imagen

Número uno en las listas del New York Times y número uno internacionalmente, es autora de más de una veintena de novelas premiadas y traducidas a más de cuarenta lenguas. Es número uno en veintisiete países, con decenas de millones de ejemplares impresos en todo el mundo. La serie «Crossfire» ha sido comprada para televisión por la famosa productora Lionsgate.

Obras - Wikipedia en inglés
Sagas
Alluring Tales
"A Familiar Kind of Magic" in Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy (2007)
"That Old Black Magic" in Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights (2008)
"Black Magic Woman" in Spellbound (2013)

Serie Carnal Thirst
  • 1. Misled (2005)
    2. Kiss of the Night (2005)
    3. Declassified: Dark Kisses (2006)
    4. Carnal Thirst (2012)
Cosmo Red Hot Reads from Harlequin
"Afterburn" (2013)
"Aftershock" (2014)

Serie Crossfire Serie Dream Guardians Serie Georgian Marked Series (w/a S. J. Day)
Eve of Darkness (2009)
Eve of Destruction (2009)
Eve of Chaos (2009)
Eve of Sin City (2010)
Eve of Warfare (2010) in The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance 2 (2010)

Serie Ángeles Renegados
  • 0.5. A Dark Kiss of Rapture (2011)
    1. Un toque de rojo (A Touch of Crimson, 2011)
    1.5. A Caress of Wings (2012)
    2. Hambre insaciable ( A Hunger So Wild, 2012)
    3. A Lush Kiss of Surrender
    4. A Taste of Seduction (2013)
Sapphire Series (w/a Livia Dare)
In the Flesh (2009)

Novelas cortas/relatos en recopilaciones
  • "Magic Fingers" in Wicked Words: Sex on Holiday (2005) and Black Lace Quickies 7 (2007) and Wicked (2012)
    "Catching Caroline" (2005)
    "Misled" (2005)
    "Kiss of the Night" (2005)
    "Snaring The Huntress" (2005)
    Declassified: Dark Kisses (2006)

Novelas
    Bad Boys Ahoy! (2006)
    Relaciones escandalosas (Scandalous Liaisons, 2006)
    Ask For It (2006)
    Un extraño en mi cama (The Stranger I Married, 2007)
    Eve of Darkness (2009)
    Eve of Destruction (2009)
    Eve of Chaos (2009)
    De carne y hueso (In the Flesh, 2009)
    Orgullo y placer (Pride and Pleasure, 2011)
    Siete años para pecar (Seven Years to Sin, 2011)
    A Touch of Crimson (2011)
    Bared to You (2012)
    A Hunger So Wild (2012)
    Reflected in You (2012)
    Entwined with You (2013)
    Salvaje (Spellbound, 2013)
    Captivated by You (2014)
    One with You (2016)
    Un nuevo corazón (Butterfly in Frost, 2019)
Novelas cortas
"Wish List" (2005) in White Hot Holidays, Vol. II (2006)
"Treasure Hunters" in Ellora's Cavemen: Dreams of the Oasis II (2006)
"A Familiar Kind of Magic" in Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy (2007)
"Salacious Robinson" in Got a Minute? (2007)
"Magic and Mayhem" (2007)
"Mischief and the Marquess" in Perfect Kisses (2007)
"That Old Black Magic" in Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights (2008)
"Eve of Sin City" (2010)
"Eve of Warfare" (2010) in The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance 2 (2010)
"Lucien's Gamble" (2011) in Bad Boys Ahoy! (2006)
"All Revved Up" (2011) in Wicked Reads (2011)
"Razor's Edge" in The Promise of Love (2011)
"Taking the Heat" in Men Out of Uniform (2011)
"A Dark Kiss of Rapture" (2011)
"Iron Hard" (2012) in Steamlust: Steampunk Erotic Romance (2011)
"Black Magic Woman" (2013) in Spellbound
"What Happened in Vegas" (2011) in Best Erotic Romance (2011)
"Blood and Roses" in Guns and Roses (2012)
"On Fire" in Hot in Handcuffs (2012)
Afterburn (Afterburn, 2013)
Aftershock (Aftershock, 2014)
"Hard to Breathe" (2015) in Premiere

Web oficial de la autora
Wikipedia
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Re: Sylvia Day

Mensaje por magali »

Solo para fans la canción "Golden" (Rubia en la versión de España) de la serie Crossfire

Enlace
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Presentados los protagonistas de Afterburn/Aftershock
Sylvia Day escribió:Filming of the Afterburn/Aftershock movie begins Friday, July 7th! Sylvia can’t wait to share behind-the-scenes images, cast and crew interviews, and much more in the days ahead. But first…

Meet our Jax and Gia!

Imagen

Imagen Imagen
Caitlin Leahy and Tyler Johnson as Gianna Rossi and Jackson Rutledge

Get ready for the sparks to fly when these two gorgeous and hugely talented actors step into a scene together. You’ll get to see them in action this November!

Book: sjday.co/OrderJaxGia
Film: sjday.co/JoinPassionflix
http://www.sylviaday.com/film-tv-music/

https://www.abretelibro.com/foro/viewtop ... 14&t=75676
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

En noviembre próximo se estrenará en televisión, en la plataforma Pasionflix, la adaptación de Afterburn/Aftershock.

(No hay fechas para España, hasta dónde yo sé).

Más info en: http://www.sylviaday.com/faq/jax-gia-mo ... on-series/

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=93896 para la versión en TV.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=75676 para el hilo de los libros.

Con respecto a la serie Crosfire, los fans tendremos que seguir esperando. Sylvia rompió hace un tiempo los acuerdos con Liongate y a día de hoy no se sabe nada sobre si se llevará a la pantalla.

http://www.sylviaday.com/faq/crossfire- ... on-series/
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

En la web de Sylvia Day se puede leer algunos fragmentos del principio de alguna de sus obras.

De Súplicame (2006).

http://www.sylviaday.com/international- ... 7/#excerpt

De Cautivada por ti. Atención puede haber spoilers de libros anteriores de la serie Crossfire.

http://www.sylviaday.com/international- ... 7/#excerpt

Más fragmentos y listado de todos los libros publicados en español y catalán: http://www.sylviaday.com/international-editions/spain/
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

¡Atención spoilers!

Nuevos fragmentos en español e inglés de varios libros:

Somos uno (español): http://www.sylviaday.com/international- ... ith-you-3/ (Serie Crossfire #5)

One with You (inglés): http://www.sylviaday.com/books/one-with-you/#excerpt (Crossfire Series #5)

Eve of Darness (inglés): http://www.sylviaday.com/books/eve-of-darkness/#excerpt (The Marked Series #1)

Eve of Destruction (inglés): http://www.sylviaday.com/books/eve-of-d ... n/#excerpt (The Marked Series #2)

Para escuchar fragmentos en audiolibro de la serie preferida: http://www.sylviaday.com/audio-books/
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Entrevista de Sylvia Day en EW con motivo de la publicación de Butterfly in Frost.

Sylvia Day explains how Dr. Pimple Popper helped inspire her latest novel
By Maureen Lee Lenker April 29, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
FB
Twitter
Meghan Poort

For fans of Sylvia Day, who rose to fame with her best-selling erotic Crossfire series, it’s been a long couple of years.

The author hasn’t released a new title since 2016’s One with You, the conclusion to the five-book Crossfire series and the epic love story between Gideon Cross and Eva Tramell.

Day tells EW the multi-year break was not intentional, but a lot of personal challenges took precedence these last few years. “We had a lot of personal things happen in my family over the course of that three years,” she says. “Both of my children went through surgery and my mom was diagnosed with lymphoma. It took my focus and I needed to put that to my family, so I did.”

But now, Day is back with Butterfly in Frost, a new novella that introduces readers to two new characters, Dr. Teagan Ransom and artist Garret Frost. As with all of Day’s books, they exist in the same world as her Crossfire series, and readers will quickly note ties to Gideon and Eva — but it’s new territory as well, allowing Day to explore some of her favorite themes, namely romance and redemption.

Day says the book is certainly not immune to the travails of her personal life. “Everything that happens in a writer’s personal life affects the writing to a certain extent,” she explains. “That’s definitely the case with me. In the case of this novella, I had three or four different starts before I got to the one. Many of them had a tendency to be extremely dark…Books aren’t supposed to be depressing like that, especially in the beginning. So, it was trying to find a way to use the emotional outlet of writing but in a way that was still accessible to readers and still entertaining and fun for readers to read.”

EW exclusively debuts the cover for Day’s new title, out August 27 from Montlake Romance, below. And, we also talked to Day about the unlikely reality TV series that inspired a key plot point, why she fell in love with this cover instantly, and more — after the cover image below.
Montlake Romance

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Tell me more about Butterfly in Frost and what inspired these characters?
SYLVIA DAY: That’s a little tough. I really can’t share a lot about it when I talk about it until after somebody’s finished it. As with the Crossfire series, it’s designed to be read twice. For readers to have a particular experience with the novel on the first go, and then to have a secondary experience with it when they read it again. But all of my books feature survivors. Every writer has a particular topic that is important to them that flavors everything that they write. And for me, I like to write about people who are surviving.

In this case, Teagan and Garret are both surviving the death of a dream. They had planned and expected their life to go in a particular way, and it doesn’t happen, so what do you do at that point? When something you’ve dreamed of and held so close to your heart for so long is no longer viable for you? You have to reinvent the way you look at life and reinvent yourself, and that’s really what their story is about. And, of course, finding each other and being able to help each other through that process.

Do you feel it’s a departure from the Crossfire series or will it still excite those readers? Within the first few pages, we know the heroine has ties to Gideon and Eva.
In general, I write a particular type of hero and I write a particular type of heroine. So, it should be evident to them when they pick it up and read it, “Oh this is a Sylvia Day reading experience.” Those things [that] flavor a writer’s work, it’s just a natural part of my author voice and something my readers can connect to no matter what it is I’m writing. It’s very different from the Crossfire series in a lot of ways. And yet, those things that transfer from one book to another will definitely be there and readers will be able to see that. Even though it’s not a Crossfire novel, and these are new characters they haven’t met before, I expect that they’ll go, “Oh, yep, I’ve stepped right back into a Sylvia Day world.”

Your heroine was once a reality TV star – was there a particular show that inspired you to delve into that world?
Dr. Pimple Popper. She had to be someone who was well-known in order for Eva Cross to continue working with her on such a huge project for a new product launch like that…Using an unknown would not work for Eva and the way she runs her business, so that was the driving force behind it. The other was that I’m a big fan of the Dr. Pimple Popper show even though it’s really disgusting. You see that doctor’s compassion and her desire to help her patients, and I just find that really admirable.

With your military background, I’m sure you have fodder to write a thriller, but was there ever any question in your mind that romance would be the genre you chose to write in?
Never. Never. When I was 12 years old, I had an assignment in one of my English classes where we had to write an essay on what we wanted to be when we grew up. My essay was on how I wanted to be a romance novelist. That was age 12. So it was always what I was going to be doing.

What was your teacher’s reaction to that?
He kept me after class. (laughs) I was like, “Oh no, I’m in trouble now.” Because he was a very stern teacher, and I’m like, “I’m going to get a huge lecture after this.” But no, he kept me after class, and he said, “I wanted to discuss your essay. I don’t know about the romance thing and I can’t say you can make a living writing, because most writers are struggling. That said, I give more writing assignments to this class than any other class just because I enjoy reading your work so much. So I hope you continue to pursue writing whether it’s romance or something else, and I hope that you succeed because I think you’re a very good writer.”

That was a lot better ending to that story than I was expecting.
Right?! Much better than detention, let me call your mom, and so on. Agree. It could’ve gone much worse.

Your mom gave you your first romance novel though, right? So she wouldn’t care?
No. absolutely not. My mom is a huge romance reader. That’s how I got into reading romance. She handed me a romance novel and she said, I” want you to read this book and then I want you to marry a man like that.”

Your books have always dealt with survivors of trauma and assault – but now #MeToo has taken off since your last book has come out. Do you feel that’s impacted your work and romance, or do you think they were already doing the work there?
Absolutely, I think it’s changing a lot of things. A lot of women were not even aware that some of the difficulties they were facing had anything to do with their gender. Or the way we’ve been perceived in business, in personal life, in sexuality and everything else. For a lot of women, it was kind of a wake-up call to say, “Oh wait a minute, I’ve been dealing with that my whole life. I just figured that’s what you had to deal with as a woman. I had no idea that this is wrong, and we should be stopping this. We should be changing it.” Hopefully, we’ll see more of that in the books that we read.

There are a lot of authors who are lawyers and doctors and rocket scientists and environmental scientists, extremely smart, wonderful women who have been writing extremely smart, wonderful women. But there were some things that were being written that were really not empowering for women, and maybe not something we’d want our young girls to read. For example, the book that my mom gave me. I ended up finding that book on eBay years later. This book featured “forced seduction,” where the heroine is saying “no” and the hero is absolutely certain if he can turn her on enough, he can get her to say “yes.” That’s happening less and less frequently. But of course, that depends on how plugged in the author is to what’s going on in the world, what they’re paying attention to, what their own personal values are, whether they can relate to what’s happening in the #MeToo movement. But it’s going to change things in our entire world and the way we perceive writing about women and their relationships with men.

What was the name of that book?
It was Desert Hostage, so I can’t say they didn’t tell me what was going to happen in the title.

You were president of RWA. The organization is facing some steep challenges right now. What are your thoughts on that and where they go from here?
I was president for a year and prior to that, I was on the board for a couple of years. During that time, the RITA contest was something that was on our plate. The organization had hired a consultant to come in and tell us how we could revamp the contest to be not just fair, but also at the end of the day, whoever won, we were absolutely certain that was the best book that was published that year. Some of those suggestions were implemented; most of them weren’t for varying reasons as to whether the change he suggested was applicable for our organization or not. We’ve always been aware that the RITA contest is a challenge, and I hope they find a solution for it. I imagine it’s probably exhausting for them at this point in time, but they’re fighting the good fight. It should be a contest that celebrates the best in the genre and some books are not being selected for reasons that have nothing to do with the quality of the book and that’s an issue.

You’ve been with several different publishers over the years – what was it about Amazon and Montlake that appealed to you here? I think a lot of people are still getting used to the idea of them having an imprint.
The reason why I’ve written for a lot of different publishers is because I’ve always made it well-known that I am a working writer. If you want to work with me, you’ve just got to pick up the phone and give me a call and we’ll see what we can do. Some writers stick with the same publisher their whole life. That’s great if it makes them happy to do that. For me, that always makes me feel like it’s the old Hollywood studio system and you’re locked in somewhere…In the case of Amazon, they took me up on it. They picked up the phone one day last year, and they called my agent and said, “We really love Sylvia. We love her work, and we would love to be able to work on something with her.”

This cover is very similar to many of yours in its focus on one prominent object and color scheme – is that an aesthetic you love? How much input do you have?
Working with Amazon, they provide a cover art requisition form and that’s where the author can specify what it is that they want and don’t want. In the case of this book, I gave my usual mandate which is, “Please don’t put models on the cover”. A cover should be eye-catching. It should hint at something that’s going on in the story, but it should also allow the reader to have their own imagination about what’s happening. I like to be as vague as possible, be as beautiful as possible, and in this case, Amazon followed what I suggested in the cover form and presented that to me along with a few other designs. I immediately gravitated toward this one, and I thought it was just absolutely stunning and beautiful. I look at this and it makes me happy. Hopefully, when readers pick it up they’ll feel the same way. With my cover blurbs and my cover images, I feel like too much information is not always the best route to go. I try to give you something beautiful and something that evokes a certain emotional response when you see it, and that ties into the story in some way.

In terms of the ones you had to choose from, what about this one made it the automatic yes?
The colors and the sparkly lights in the background. It just reminds me of being outside in the twilight of summer with some of those string lights hanging and that sense of joy and comfort — that’s the mental picture it puts in my head. That’s why I loved it. There were other options that were darker – darker backgrounds, darker imagery, darker fonts, and for me, dark was not the way I wanted to go with those cover. I wanted something that spoke of hope and this is what that cover says to me. Hopeful.

https://ew.kom/books/2019/04/29/sylvia- ... ost-cover/

kom=com
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

Sylvia Day en otra entrevista en EW.

Butterfly in Frost author Sylvia Day on the stories that changed her life
By Maureen Lee Lenker August 27, 2019 at 10:30 AM EDT
FB
Twitter
Meghan Poort; Montlake Romance

Sylvia Day is in love with a good love story.

The romance author, who rose to fame with her best-selling Crossfire series, read her first romance novel at a young age, and she’s never looked back — Day published her first novels in the mid-2000s and since then has built an empire with her erotic romances, hitting best-seller lists with everything from contemporary to paranormal stories.

After taking a break following the conclusion of her mega-popular Crossfire series, Day is back with Butterfly in Frost, a new novella that introduces readers to two new characters, Dr. Teagan Ransom and artist Garret Frost. As with all of Day’s books, they exist in the same world as her Crossfire series, and readers will quickly note ties to Gideon and Eva — but it’s new territory as well, allowing Day to explore some of her favorite themes, namely romance and redemption.

Ahead of the Aug. 27 debut of her latest title, EW delves into Day’s personal bookshelf to get a glimpse at the books that have inspired, intrigued, and shaped her as a writer.

My favorite book as a child
Anything by Shel Silverstein. I was a huge fan of his — A Light in the Attic, Where the Sidewalk Ends, The Giving Tree. The Giving Tree would probably be up there at the top. That was the first time I had my heart broken.

A book I read in secret as a teenager
It’s kind of in secret. It was called Desert Hostage. My mom gave it to me when I was 12. She told me to read it, but I don’t think she wanted me to read it all night long. I was addicted to it. I couldn’t put it down. I did the whole thing where I went out to the garage and I got a flashlight and I hid under the covers and I read it that way.
Dell

A book that changed my life
[Desert Hostage] made me decide that I wanted to be a romance novelist, so I guess it would also be that one.

A book that really cemented me as a writer
Something from Lisa Kleypas. It would have been one of her Onyx titles before she moved to Avon [Kleypas began her career publishing with Onyx]. You can’t get them anymore. I still have a few of them. They’re my treasures because she never reissued them. I would have to look up what their names were. They would be the original Lisa Kleypas historicals that she wrote for Onyx [titles include Where Passion Leads and Forever My Love].

A book that I’ve read over and over and over again
Kathleen Woodiwiss — her old novels like A Rose in Winter, definitely Shanna. I named my daughter Shanna after that book. Those books I’ve read twice. As far as re-reading, that’s about as far as I’ve gone. There’s so many great books out there that there’s always a new one to read. Even though I have my favorites that I keep on my shelf, I remember them fondly, but I don’t pick them up and read them again.

A classic that I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never read
The Brothers Karamazov. The reason why I’m embarrassed is because it was a gift. It was given to me by my step-mother. She wrote this lovely inscription inside there. It was just beautifully packaged and gifted. I have it on my shelf. It’s a treasure to me because she gave it to me, but I tried to read it and it wasn’t happening. I’ve never admitted to her that I never read it.
Penguin Classics

A book I’ve pretended to have read
Catcher in the Rye — but here’s the thing, I did read it. I could not for the life of me tell you anything about that story. Nothing. I remember nothing about it, but I did read it. I’m telling you the truth when I say that I read it but then it’s kind of like not really because I can’t remember any of it.

A book people might be surprised to learn that I loved
The Bad Place by Dean Koontz. If you haven’t read that, you’ve got to read it. That is the craziest, wackiest book I’ve ever read in my life. It is out there. It’s really nuts.

A book I consider to be grossly overrated
The Catcher in the Rye. [Laughs] Because I can’t remember it. It was so unmemorable. Nothing. Nothing about it at all.

A book I wish I’d written
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. There are so many quotes from those novels that I would love to tattoo on my body. They just resonate with me. If only I had written them.

The first romance novel I ever read was…
That was Desert Hostage, and the author was Diane Dunaway.

Favorite literary love story?
Lieutenant Eve Dallas and Roarke from the In Death series [by J.D. Robb]. They’re probably tied with Raphael and Elena from Nalini Singh’s Guild Hunter Series.

My literary crush is…
It would be Raphael [from Nalini Singh’s Guild Hunter series]. He has wings. He’s an archangel. You can’t beat that.

The sexiest book I’ve ever read…
It’d probably be The Fifth Favor [by Shelby Reed]. It’s all sexual tension. It’s an entire book of seething sexual tension. It takes so long for them to get to the point where they actually culminate that relationship. You’re just hanging on by your fingernails. That to me is so sexy — the anticipation.
Penguin Random House

The last book that made me swoon was…
It was the last Guild Hunter novel by Nalini Singh. I believe it was Archangel’s Prophecy. That one actually broke my heart because Elena lost her wings. That really sucked.

My favorite movie adaptation of a book
Gone With the Wind. I love it. I have a framed poster of Gone With the Wind in my house too. It’s so good. We don’t make movies like that anymore. I wish we would — those big, grand sweeping historicals with those huge, wide shots and those epic locations. We just don’t [do that] anymore.

The last book I gave as a gift
I obviously can’t count mine. [Laughs] We just got a box of author copies for Butterfly in Frost. Of course, immediately the texts started coming in, “I want a copy. Send me a copy.” We sent out a bunch of those. The last book that I gave as a gift I would say would be Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes. That is the sequel to You, which I think a lot of people might be familiar with from the Lifetime/Netflix show that was just done. I gave it to a friend after gifting her You because I wanted her to keep going with the story. She’s as addicted to it as I am. We’re so excited that there’s two more to come.

Have I ever bought my own book in a bookstore?
Yes, if I have to. Recently, a gal that I had worked with wanted to gift an autographed copy for a friend of hers. I did not have any copies of the book where I was at the time, so I had to stop by a bookstore and pick it up. My son, because the books have my big author photo on the back, he was like, “When you put the book on the counter, put it face up and let’s see if they notice that it’s you.” I’m like, “I’m not going to do that. That would be embarrassing.” He grabs the book, and he puts it on the counter face up, the back side up. No idea. Nothing. I was laughing so hard. The guy at the counter was probably like, “Why is this chick laughing at me?”

The book I’m reading right now
Connections in Death by J.D. Robb. In preparation for Vendetta in Death, which I actually have sitting right here in front of me. It comes out in about two weeks but I have an [advance review copy]. But I can’t get into it until I finish this one.

The book I consider to be the gold standard in romance
I always lean toward the J.D. Robb but those kind of straddle the line between romance and police procedural, which is fine. But a gold standard romance. If you’re going to put a poster on a shelf and say, “Listen, if this is the only romance you’re ever going to read, if this is going to be the epitome of the genre for you,” it’s going to be one of Nora Roberts. She writes paranormal, she writes historical, she writes contemporaries, she writes suspense. Really, depending on what your flavor is, there is a gateway for you.

https://ew.kom/books/2019/08/27/books-o ... ylvia-day/

kom=com
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

El próximo libro de Sylvia Day está cada vez más cerca. En twitter y en su web ya habla de So Close (Blacklist #1).

https://www.sylviaday.com/faq/so-close- ... 1-release/
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

También se vuelve a hablar de los libros de la serie Crossfire y de llevarla a la pantalla.

https://www.sylviaday.com/series/the-crossfire-series/

https://www.sylviaday.com/faq/crossfire ... on-series/

https://www.sylviaday.com/faq/

https://www.sylviaday.com/

Clicad en la imagen para verla mayor.
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

A ver.

Me siento absolutamente fuera de juego: no se ha publicado todavía el primer libro de Blacklist. Después del avance que había en la novela Somos uno no ha habido ninguna novedad, que yo sepa, sobre esta serie. No quiero decir que estoy impaciente, pero sí que me gustaría saber si Sylvia está con la historia y que nos diese algún adelanto más (bien una fecha, bien un fragmento...), lo que sea para saber que no se ha olvidado de sus lectores :comp punch: ).

También quiero decir que comprendería que no pueda hacer ningún avance, pero me gustaría que lo dijera :wink: .
Sylvia Day web escribió:When will So Close (Blacklist #1) release?

Sylvia is presently working on So Close. The publisher will announce the release date once the story is complete and edited. Sign up for Sylvia’s newsletter to be the first to know!

This is the most up to date information on this topic as of December 2021. Subscribe to SylviaDay.com News and Sylvia's Newsletter to receive any updates to this information.
Oh, Sylvia, compadécete de nosotros :desierto: .
magali
Vivo aquí
Contactar:

Mensaje por magali »

En la web de Sylvia Day se anuncia para noviembre en EEUU y UK una recopilación de historias, si es que no lo he entendido mal, en la que participaran varios autores.

El título: Fourteen Days: An Unauthorized Gathering

Sinopsis y autores:
Set in a Lower East Side tenement in the early days of the COVID-19 lockdowns, Fourteen Days is a surprising and irresistibly propulsive novel with an unusual twist: each character in this diverse, eccentric cast of New York neighbors has been secretly written by a different, major literary voice.

One week into the COVID-19 shutdown, tenants of a Lower East Side apartment building in Manhattan have begun to gather on the rooftop and tell stories. With each passing night, more and more neighbors gather, bringing chairs and milk crates and overturned pails. Gradually the tenants—some of whom have barely spoken to each other—become real neighbors. In this Decameron-like serial novel, general editor Margaret Atwood, Authors Guild president Douglas Preston, and a star-studded list of contributors create a beautiful ode to the people who couldn’t get away from the city when the pandemic hit. A dazzling, heartwarming collection, Fourteen Days reveals how beneath the horrible loss and suffering, some communities managed to become stronger.

Includes writing from:
Margaret Atwood, Douglas Preston, Celeste Ng, Emma Donoghue, Dave Eggers, John Grisham, Diana Gabaldon, Ishmael Reed, Meg Wolitzer, Luis Alberto Urrea, James Shapiro, Sylvia Day, Mary Pope Osborne, Monique Truong, Hampton Sides, R. L. Stine, R. O. Kwon, David Byrne, Louise Erdrich, Neil Gaiman, Rachel Kushner, Candace Bushnell, Nora Roberts, Scott Turow, Tommy Orange, and more!
No hay nada de que dicha recopilación se vaya a publicar traducida. Ojalá :boese040:
DarkLady Juliet
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por DarkLady Juliet »

magali escribió: 19 May 2022 14:46 No hay nada de que dicha recopilación se vaya a publicar traducida. Ojalá :boese040:
Siempre se puede hacer ruidito en las redes para pedir que la traduzcan y a ver si nos hacen caso.
Responder