3. Jimmy
3.5. BB Dalton
4. Jared
5. Cole
6. Bobby
7. A few good men
8. Model soldier

Sinopsis:
After watching the girl he-s crushed on for years fall for his best friend, the last thing special operative Jack Gordon wants is a vacation. If cooling his heels doesn't drive him crazy, doing it under his family's scrutiny will.

But once he's back home things get more than a little interesting. The new farm hand is cute, sexy-and his instincts tell him she's got something to hide. Luckily, he's got the skills and the backup to find out what.

Gordon Equine is the perfect place for Niccolina Campolini. The Gordons pay in room, board and cash. And they don't ask questions. Perfect for a girl on the run-until Jack shows up. Sexy as hell and far too inquisitive, Jack strikes sparks and suspicions that put both her body and her heart in danger.

Jack knows better than to trust a woman with as many shadows as Nicki, but the heat waves of their attraction are messing with his focus. And when her secrets catch up with her, he's not sure if he's protecting her from something, or protecting his family from her.
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Jack - Cat Johnson (Contemporánea) [Red, Hot & Blue 2]

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Lo empiezo esta noche :) En el anterior el personaje de Jack me gustó mucho :)
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Jack - Cat Johnson (Contemporánea) [Red, Hot & Blue 2]

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Terminado :( Jo, que alguien me devuelva mi tiempo... voy a paso burra con todos los libros :lol:

Bueno, me gustó más el primero, aunque este libro tiene más sentido... Por decir algo :lol: Porque vamos, menudas historias se saca esta mujer más raras :lol:
Responder