The seven sisters - Lucinda Riley

Dícese de los políglotas o practicantes de lenguas varias.

Moderador: Larús

LizzyDarcy
Vivo aquí

Re: The seven sisters - Lucinda Riley

Mensaje por LizzyDarcy »

I'm in chapter 32.

And well, I think Mariki is right
and Ayrween too, because now I think too Floriano is going to be the romantic interest of Maia. He has a daughter and his wife died some years ago. He is helping Maia a lot and he is so kind, i really like him.
In the past, we have Izabela
in Brazil again. Gustavo is so kind but she doesn't love him. And his mother is a Witch :evil: Poor Izabela :petting: Now she and her mother have left to the mountains because of the illness of her mother.
Because of the investigation of Maia and Floriano
we know that Laurent went to Brazil, and I can't be sure, but i think Izabela's daughter father could be Laurent instead of Gustavo :meditando:
Mariki, what you told about the author in Instagram is so cool :D
Última edición por LizzyDarcy el 09 Jul 2017 09:59, editado 1 vez en total.
mariki
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por mariki »

I'm gonna start chapter 41

To sum up,
Laurent has gone to Brazil, Izabela met him by chance and now they have an affair. I also think that her daughter is gonna be from Laurent and not from Gustavo, but she will make Gustavo believe that the child is his. My doubt is that if they are gonna go on with the affair or she'll elope with Laurent and live happily. Maia's grandma knows something :meditando: but as she owns the family's properties and name, I'm not sure that Izabela abandoned Gustavo
As for Maia,
even Floriano's daughter has given them her blessings, so they'll end up together for sure :lol:
Ayrween
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por Ayrween »

I've left behind :roll: Chapter 18.

I like the story of Izabela.
She's engaged in Brazil to Gustavo Arias Cabrales, and we know she'll end marrying him. Now she's on a trip for the Old World with the family of her friend Maria Elisa. She has met in Paris a young sculptor, Laurent, and feels attracted to him. He's very different from the men she knew until then.
How cool about the author in Instagram, Mariki. I don't have an account, I never know what to put in it.
mariki
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por mariki »

Don't worry, Ayrween, we'll be here :wink:

Chapter 46,
we have finished Izabela's story. I had to read again the last letter to see what Gustavo may discover. At the end, no one was completely happy: Laurent and Bel apart, Gustavo knowing that she will never love him, a child without knowing her real father and without the love of her actual father because he knows she's from another man
I've had Instagram for a few months. I created the account to enter in a colouring contest and I've kept it to post pictures of my colouring drawings. Lately I've posted what I'm reading, sometimes with a quote that I like. It's great that the author, or illustrator in the case of drawings, pays you a little attention :D
LizzyDarcy
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por LizzyDarcy »

Wow, Izabela part is very exciting I think I'm almost in the end, I'm in chapter 45.

Gustavo
has just known about the relation between Bel and Laurent. His mother :evil: has been spying Bel and she discovered, even she paid for knowing if there was blood in the sheets of their wedding night :shock: :evil: At the begining Gustavo tried to not believe her but at the end he went to Laurent's appartment to know if Bel was there or not. Bel wasn't but Loen was with the farewell letter. He read it and after a fight with himself, he decided to do nothing.
I've been thinking in another question, not about Bel or Laurent but about Pa'Salt I think
the boy Bel found in the atelier of Landowski could be Pa' Salt. Because everything fits, the age, he likes looking at the stars, he has the tile with Bel and Laurent names,... :meditando:
I go on reading because i can't wait :mrgreen:
Ayrween escribió:How cool about the author in Instagram, Mariki. I don't have an account, I never know what to put in it.
Neither am I. I know Instagram now may be the most popular social network but with Facebook and the foro i have enough Internet :P
mariki
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por mariki »

Interesting theory, Lizzy. I hadn't thought about it and it could be possible :meditando:

I finished it yesterday. It was a good reading, with lots of surprises and both stories are interesting. To say something negative, it is sometimes a bit predictable, we have almost figured out everything, but the author hides some facts very well, such as
Maia's son or the last call at the end of the book
I think that at the end, we'll like every sister when we read their stories, even CeCe and Electra :lol:

I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions :D
mariki
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por mariki »

Another like from the author :lol+ This time I posted another pic with a quote... THE quote :lol:
LizzyDarcy
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por LizzyDarcy »

Finished!! I really liked it :alegria: :alegria:

It's true what Mariki said that there are lot of things predictable, but there are a lot of surprises and it's very good written and i love all the characters so i would like to go on reading the next books of the series.

Maia
ended with Floriano, who made Maia forgive herself for giving her baby boy in adoption, and thanks to that she wanted to live and enjoy the life again.
Bel
story is very beautiful but very sad. She died so young :cry: , her daugther grew up alone, only with Yara, because Gustavo, poor Gustavo too, without Bel he came back into the drinking.
Beatriz after this childhood became a very happy person who could follow her dreams and went to Paris when without knowing shared a lot of time with her real father and then got married with the man she loved. But... the daugher they had, Maia's mother, was a very complicated person, Cristina's story is very sad. :( :(
About Pa Salt, i still think the same about
he could be the boy in Landowski's atelier. There are more mysteries: why Pa adopted Maia so fast, why he was there, it's very strange he was in Rio, just in the very moment Maia was left in adoption :meditando: About the tile if my suppositions are right this could be answered but if my suppossitions are wrong, i don't know how the tiles turned up in Maia's hands :meditando: And who was the woman who went with Pa to pick Maia in Rio?
A lot of questions need answers, so I want to continue reading, do you want to?

Ayr, I wait for your impressions :D
LizzyDarcy
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por LizzyDarcy »

Ayrween are you still with the book?
Ayrween
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por Ayrween »

No, Lizzy :roll: I gave it up at the middle of the book. It wasn't a good moment, I needed a different kind of reading. I want to go with it in August. I was explaining and I lost all the message :llorar: and I was lazy to write another one.
LizzyDarcy
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por LizzyDarcy »

Ok Ayrween, but you have to read it, because it's a very beautiful book.

And we have to go on with the series :lista:
mariki
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por mariki »

That's an order :lol:

Trust Lizzy, it's a very good book :wink:
LizzyDarcy
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por LizzyDarcy »

Mariki, what about October to read the second one of this series?
mariki
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por mariki »

Perfect. Choose the day. I'm free :wink:
Ayrween
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por Ayrween »

Hi, girls! :hola: I finished the novel yesterday. I liked It. I agree with your impressions.
Some of the stories are very sad, the most Bel and Cristina. Sometimes the book is predictable, although I didn't guess that Maia had a son and gave him in adoption. I'm happy with the ending of her story with Floriano, and she could forgive herself and began to live.
I think Pa Salt is the boy Bel found in Professor Landowski gardens, there are clues. He's still a very mysterious man, I think he met some of the ancestors of all the girls he adopted.
Sometimes this book was a little long, but at the end I liked it very much.
Responder