Publicidad

¡¡Ábrete libro!! - Foro sobre libros y autores

Foro, que no blog, en el que escribir sobre todo lo que se os ocurra referente a libros que hayáis leído, o no, y sus autores. Código VIP: libros
Fecha actual Mar Oct 16, 2018 4:41 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1402 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mar May 15, 2018 8:25 am 
Comité de bienvenida

Hello Darya!
On my case at work... I’m always speaking english... sometimes I forgot the spanish :lol:
I have the 85% of guest whose speak english so...
Wellcome around :60:

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 16, 2018 3:24 pm 
No tengo vida social

Hi guys :) Is someone currently reading or planning to ready anything in English? I need to practise for my exam in September haha :batman: :batman:

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 16, 2018 3:35 pm 
Vivo aquí

All my MCs this month are in English :lol: But they are part of sagas and I'm in the middle of them: Harry Dresden, The Seven Sisters, A Court of Roses and Thornes...

I want to start another one soon, if I can find some days between MCs. It's another trilogy, The Daughter of Bones (and something else, I don't remember the title :cunao: )

Participa en los retos mensuales de coloreado en Bellas Artes
Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 16, 2018 11:52 pm 
Vivo aquí

I´m with Henry James´s classic novel "The Portrait of a lady" right now and I´m loving it even though it is a thick book. Before this I read Washington square, it was such a nice and smooth reading! just in case you want to try something shorter.

For my next english book I´m gonna try with an Hispanic author, I´ve never done that before! it seems weird but I have to give it a chance... let´s see how it goes.

NotaPublicado: Dom Jun 17, 2018 9:14 am 
No tengo vida social

I have recently bought The picture of Dorian Gray, The jungle book and Maurice from E.M. Foster

Indeed with those I should have more than enough for now but if anyway wants to read any other thing I’m open to suggestions :)

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 04, 2018 10:20 pm 
Murciélago

These english examiners are so cheap :roll:

They charge me 7 euros to send my certification home :evil: When I did the french certification they sent it to me from another country without extra cost.

Considering how expensive is the CAE, they could have included it in the price.

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 26, 2018 3:20 pm 
Lector voraz

pikoo escribió:
Hi guys :) Is someone currently reading or planning to ready anything in English? I need to practise for my exam in September haha :batman: :batman:

Hi pikoo ! im just looking for a good book to practice English ,, i will need Speak English in my work , so i like when i can see that i speak better than before . Always growing up, not loosing some vocabulary etc...always better than before ! I like some books like “Cinder” for ex emple , it is an actual parody of the story of Cinderella .... but i prefer buy the 4 books that this collection content .. better than read on the screen ... its is my future christmas present ,, maybe , jajajaja
Best Regards,
D

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1402 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]