3. Jimmy
3.5 - BB Dalton
4. Jared
5. Cole
6. Bobby
7. A few good men
8. Model soldier

Sinopsis:
They can't deny the heat-it's the only thing keeping them alive. Red Hot & Blue, Book 1 A distracted soldier is a dead solder. That's special operative Trey Williams' motto. The last thing he needs in his life is a girlfriend. Problem is, the woman who's been recruited to pose as his wife on a special assignment is proving to be exactly the kind of distraction he can't afford. Years ago, Carly McAfee turned her back not only on her military career, but the men who come with it. So why did she say yes to a mission that puts her in intimate contact with Trey, under 24/7 surveillance by both bad guys and good? One slip, and they're both dead. It's not long, though, before her body betrays her, followed closely by her heart. With a terrorist arms deal going down and missing teammate's life on the line, Carly and Trey must throw caution to the wind in the scorching-hot performance of their lives-and try not to lose their hearts and minds in the process. This book has been previously published and has been revised and expanded from its original release. Warning: Contains bad men with big guns and video cameras, and an unmarried couple who need to get naked and get busy acting very married to save both their country and their lives.
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Trey - Cat Johnson (Erótica) [Red, Hot & Blue 1]

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Lo empiezo hoy :)
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Trey - Cat Johnson (Contemporánea) [Red, Hot & Blue 1]

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Vaya, pensaba que iba a ser un tontá de libro pero está la mar de entretenido e interesante :D
Trey y Carly tienen que ir a Kosovo en una misión en la que se tienen que hacer pasar por marido y mujer. Trey le hace ojitos a la camarera y ella no se queda corta, aunque se resiste :lol:

El problema es que el mejor amigo de Trey, Jack, está prendadito por los huesos de Carly y Trey se siente un poco culpable... :lol:
De momento, el personaje de Jack me gusta más que el de Trey... es más monosete él :08: Lo que no me termina de convencer es
que metan a la camarera en una misión así sin más :shock: :lol:
Noahllie
Foroadicto

Mensaje por Noahllie »

Guay, me recuerda el argumento del séptimo libro de la saga Altos, Oscuros y Peligrosos de Suzanne Brockmann, solo que allí no lo supieron aprovechar nada bien. Si se hace bien puede tener mucho morbo... :boese040:

Me lo apunto :lista:
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Es una noivela muy cortita, así que está todo concetradito :lol: Ya me la he terminado y me ha gustado, aunque no te despeine :lol:
Me sigue pareciendo muy artificial que metan a Carly en esta misión, sin informarla de nada y esperen que actue con normalidad... Aunque claro, Trey se despelota y ya como que dejamos de actuar, ¿no? :lol:

Pobre Jack :( A ver si en el próximo libro tiene más suerte :mrgreen:
Responder