Título original: Making Promises

Autora: Amy Lane

Subgénero: Contemporánea

Saga: "Promises", 2

1. Keeping Promise Rock
2. Making Promises
3. Living Promises

Sinopsis:
All Shane Perkins ever wanted to be was a hero. But after a career-shattering decision to go down fighting, Shane comes home from the hospital to four empty walls, a pile of money, and a burning desire for someone to miss him the next time he gets hurt in the line of duty. He ends up an officer in the small town of Levee Oaks, and, addicted to the promise of family, he makes an effort to reconcile with his flighty, troubled sister. Kimmy makes her living as a dancer, and her partner steals Shane's breath at first sight. Mikhail Vasilyovitch Bayul dances like an angel, but his past is less than heavenly. Since he left Russia, he's made only two promises: to stay off the streets and stay clean, and to take his mother someplace beautiful before she dies. Making promises to anybody else is completely out of the question-but then, Mikhail has never met anybody like Shane. Earnest, brave, and self-deprecating, Shane seems to speak Mikhail's language, and no one is more surprised than Mikhail to find that keeping promises is Shane's best talent of all.
Fuente: http://www.goodreads.com
samarkanda
Foroadicto

Re: Making Promises - Amy Lane (Contemporánea) [Promises 2]

Mensaje por samarkanda »

Empezado, me está gustando :D . Shane es monísimo :oops: .
samarkanda
Foroadicto

Re: Making Promises - Amy Lane (Contemporánea) [Promises 2]

Mensaje por samarkanda »

Es mejor el primero pero éste también me está gustando. Y además, salen ls protas del primer libro, así que estoy feliz, porque me encantan esos dos :oops: .
Responder