Frases y diálogos de cine

A petición popular, habemus foro de cine y televisión.

Moderadores: Ashling, Judy Bolton

Cape
Vivo aquí

Re: Frases y diálogos de cine

Mensaje por Cape »

La extraña pareja

Enlace
Cape
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por Cape »

A veces sobran las palabras.....

Enlace
triste
Foroadicto

Mensaje por triste »

—I'm stuck. Does it get easier?
—No. Yes. It gets easier.
—Oh, yeah? Look at you.
—Thanks.
—The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let... things upset you.
—Yeah. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be. You know? I tried being a writer, but... I hate what I write. And I tried taking pictures, but they're so mediocre, you know. Every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, like horses? You know? Take, uh, dumb pictures of your feet.
—You'll figure that out. I'm not worried about you. Keep writing.
—But I'm so mean.
—Mean's okay.
—Yeah? What about marriage? Does that get easier?
—That's hard. We used to have a lot of fun. Lydia would come with me when I made the movies, and we would laugh about it all. Now she doesn't want to leave the kids, and... she doesn't... need me to be there. The kids miss me, but they're fine.
—It gets a whole lot more complicated when you have kids.
—Yeah. It's scary. It's the most terrifying day of your life the day the first one is born.
—Yeah. Nobody ever tells you that.
—Your life, as you know it, is gone. Never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk, and... and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most... delightful people you will ever meet in your life.
—Hmm, that's nice.

Charlotte y Bob en Lost in Translation
triste
Foroadicto

Mensaje por triste »

I believe there is another world waiting for us, Sixsmith. A better world. And I'll be waiting for you there.

Robert Frobisher en Cloud Atlas
RAOUL
Foroadicto

Mensaje por RAOUL »

Triste, después de lo que tú has puesto, es un poco triste que ponga yo esto, pero es que un pedazo del alma del uno es carpetovetónica y de verdad que son de mis diálogos preferidos :oops:

Enlace

Enlace
triste
Foroadicto

Mensaje por triste »

—The report said commander Chang was killed in the assault.
—That is correct.
—Would you say that you loved him?
—Yes, I do.
—Do you mean you are still in love with him?
—I mean, that I will always be... Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we're bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
—In your Revelation, you spoke of the consequences of an individual's life replicated throughout eternity. Does this mean that you believe in an afterlife? In a heaven or a hell?
—I believe this is only a door. When it closes, another opens. If I can't imagine heaven, I would imagine a door opening, and behind it, I will find him there, waiting for me.

El archivista y Sonmi-451 en Cloud Atlas
Melinoe
Foroadicto

Mensaje por Melinoe »

Seguro a triste le gusta.

Claudia: I don't understand. He meets a girl that can give him a new life and he pushes her away?
Guido: Because he no longer believes in it.
Claudia: Because he doesn't know how to love.
Guido: Because it isn't true that a woman can change a man.
Guido: And above all because I don't feel like telling another pile of lies.

Otto e mezzo, Fellini
triste
Foroadicto

Mensaje por triste »

RAOUL escribió:Triste, después de lo que tú has puesto, es un poco triste que ponga yo esto, pero es que un pedazo del alma del uno es carpetovetónica y de verdad que son de mis diálogos preferidos :oops:
Jajaja, no conocía esta película, pero ambas escenas son geniales y divertidas. Grandes diálogos, che. :wink: Yo no vi el sombrero, pero tampoco me gusta. Ay, la devoción y el plagio a Fuulkner.

...he doesn't know how to love
Me encanca, meli. :D Y es re triste. Ay, Fellini...
RAOUL
Foroadicto

Mensaje por RAOUL »

Bueno, es que como quien dice se rodó esta película por aquí donde vivo. Esta que pongo ahora es para mí la escena más sublime de toda la Historia del Cine. Es el sentimiento más profundo, la demostración de que el amor no conoce tiempos ni edades ni especies, la prueba emocionante de que la unión sempiterna y espiritual de Hombre con la Naturaleza es posible.

Para mí no hay amor comparable al de este viejo y su planta. Con qué humildad responde ésta y celebra la declaración de amor. Si escuchamos bien se oye el llanto silencioso y enamorado de la calabaza

Enlace
triste
Foroadicto

Mensaje por triste »

RAOUL escribió: Para mí no hay amor comparable al de este viejo y su planta. Con qué humildad responde ésta y celebra la declaración de amor. Si escuchamos bien se oye el llanto silencioso y enamorado de la calabaza.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ay, calabaza. Me gustó mucho. Todos deberíamos ser la calabaza de alguien.

He recordado dos cosas:

Imagen
Imagen

Y esto que dijo Joseph Campbell:

"The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature."
Melinoe
Foroadicto

Mensaje por Melinoe »

Imagen

Laura Jesson: This can't last. This misery can't last. I must remember that and try to control myself. Nothing lasts really. Neither happiness nor despair. Not even life lasts very long. There'll come a time in the future when I shan't mind about this anymore, when I can look back and say quite peacefully and cheerfully how silly I was. No, no, I don't want that time to come ever. I want to remember every minute, always, always to the end of my days.

No durará. Esta tristeza no durará. Debo recordarlo e intentar controlarme. Nada dura en realidad. Ni la felicidad ni la desesperación. Ni siquiera la vida dura mucho. Llegará un momento en que esto ya no me importará. Miraré atrás y pensaré: “Qué tonta fui”. No quiero que llegue nunca ese momento. Quiero recordar cada minuto… siempre… siempre, hasta que me muera.
(La traducción es de acá :arrow: http://www.cineclubsabadell.org/recurso ... doc418.pdf)

Breve encuentro (1945)
David Lean
triste
Foroadicto

Mensaje por triste »

Me encanta esa última que pusiste, Meli.

—I was really going to be somebody by the time I was 23.
—Honey, all you have to be by the time you're 23 is yourself.
—I don't know who that is anymore.
—I do. And we all love her. I love her. She breaks my heart again and again, but I love her.

Lelaina y Troy en Reality Bites
Melinoe
Foroadicto

Mensaje por Melinoe »

Ese es mi momento favorito de Reality Bites. Troy, ¿dónde estás cuando te necesito?

Imagen

"I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me." ♡

In a Lonely Place, Nicholas Ray
Melinoe
Foroadicto

Mensaje por Melinoe »

(Después de la historia del sacrificio del hijo de Abraham)

Nejat: Le pregunté a mi padre si me habría sacrificado también.
Susanne: ¿Y qué dijo?
Nejat: Que se haría enemigo de Dios para protegerme.

Al otro lado (Auf der anderen seite, 2007), Fatih Akin
triste
Foroadicto

Mensaje por triste »

Imagen

Dearest Father:

We shall be graduating next week and I shall be getting my diploma. I want to thank you now for the two most wonderful years of my life. I shall always love you for sending me here.

It is late at night and someone across the way is playing "La Vie En Rose". It is the French way of saying, I am looking at the world through rose-coloured glasses. It says everything I feel. I have learnt so many things, Father. Not just how to make vichyssoise or calf’s head with sauce vinaigrette, but a much more important recipe. I have learnt how to live, how to be in the world and of the world… and not just to stand aside and watch. And I will never, never again run away from life, or from love either.

I am taking the plane home on Friday, Father. You needn’t pick me up at the airport. I’ll just take the Long Island Rail Road and you can meet me at the train - the 4:15. If you should have any difficulty recognising your daughter, I shall be the most sophisticated woman at the Glen Cove station.

Sabrina en Sabrina (1954)
Responder