Saga: The Obisidian Files #1

Editorial: Autopublicado

Año edición: 2016

Año publicación: 2016

Páginas: 382

Subgénero: Suspense, Paranormal, Cyborgs

Sinopsis:
(No traducido al español)
Biotech tycoon Noah Gallagher has a deadly secret: his clandestine training as a super-soldier gives him abilities that go far beyond human. Yet he's very much a man. When Caro Bishop shows up at his Seattle headquarters with a dangerous secret agenda, his ordered life is thrown into chaos. Caro is a woman like no other—and her luminously sensual beauty cloaks a mystery he must solve.

Caro's lying low, evading a false charge of murder. She means to clear her name, and she'll do whatever it takes to survive—but seducing a man like Noah is more than she bargained for. His amber eyes have the strangest glow when he looks at her—she could swear he sees the secrets of her heart. The desire smoldering in Noah's eyes awakens her own secret hunger, but Caro has to resist his magnetic pull. Anyone close to her becomes a target. The only right thing to do is run, far and fast, but Caro can't outrun Noah's ferocious intensity—or deny the searing passion that explodes between them.

Nothing else matters—until a vicious enemy bent on the ultimate revenge puts his murderous plan into play. Noah and Caro must battle for their lives...and their love...
1 - Right Through Me
2 - My Next Breath
3 - In My Skin
3.5 - Light Me Up
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Right through me - Shannon McKenna (S) [T. Obsidian File

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Me ha tocado este año en un sorteo :)

Voy casi por la mitad. La verdad es que está interesante, pero ahora el libro está estancado en sesiones de sexo continuo...
Me gusta mucho que de vez en cuando tengamos el punto de vista del malo del cuento... Aunque sea un :448: :superenfado:
Jacob Cora
Fuera de serie
Contactar:

Re: Right through me - Shannon McKenna (S) [T. Obsidian File

Mensaje por Jacob Cora »

Me ha costado media vida leerme este libro. Y no porque sea aburrido. A penas he tenido momentos para ponerme a leer :(

Este es mi primer libros con cyborgs que no es úncamente sexo. De eso también ha habido bastante, pero lo han acompañado con una historia interesante.
El reencuentro con Asa ha sido un poco... frío. Supongo que se sabrá más en los próximos libros.

Y no han rescatado a Luke :(. Ni siquiera saben dónde está.
Responder