The Salem Witch Society - K.N. Shields

Elemental, querido Watson.
Y acción, espionaje e intriga, exploraciones...

Moderador: Runita

Responder
Felicity
Comité de bienvenida
Contactar:

The Salem Witch Society - K.N. Shields

Mensaje por Felicity »

Imagen
Salem, New England, many dark nights ago. It is a time of spells and shadows, of black magic and blood. And the most famous witch hunt in history is about to begin...Years later, a young woman is found savagely murdered, a pitchfork thrust through her neck, her body arranged in the shape of a star: the death pose of a witch. Someone - or something - is reviving the terror of the notorious Salem Witch hunts. And only one man - a brilliant, eccentric loner with a dazzling mind and a fascination with witchcraft - can keep the evils of the past at bay. Rich in history, mystery, and witchcraft, The Salem Witch Society is a twisting, terrifying thriller - a dark fairy tale for readers who loved A Discovery of Witches and The Interpretation of Murder
Se publica en enero del 2013 en Ingles y tiene una pinta barbara, a ver si lo tradujeran prontito.

Os traduzco un poco la Sinopsis.

" En Salem (Nueva Inglaterra) Fue Tierra de brujas y de su caza, Cuando una mujer es encontrada asesinada como una bruja, se revivira el horror del pasado y solo un hombre aficionado a todo lo que tenga que ver con la historia de la brujeria intentara descifrar el misterio"
Recuento 2024
Nos pasamos años sin vivir en absoluto, y de pronto toda nuestra vida se concentra en un solo instante (Oscar Wilde)
carmensita
Lector

Re: The Salem Witch Society -K.N Shields

Mensaje por carmensita »

Tiene buena pinta, ojalá que salga pronto en español, me fascina todo lo que tiene que ver con la quema de brujas de salem
Responder